The Module eLearning System is used to plan, deliver, and organise online learning courses. The Module allows a company to create and offer employees online learning opportunities. The Module allows observation of the learning process, assessing the status and performance, and offering blended learning courses. LMS focuses on interactivity, fluidity and is characterised by highly intuitive interface.
eLearning Module comes with numerous advantages – it creates a flexible, low-cost learning environment:
- Continuous access: Employees can log-in and access training at any time, from multiple devices.
- Timing: Participants can proceed with training individually.
- Integration and upgrades: Speedy integration of new rules and procedures. On-time delivery for new training.
- Delivery costs: Low delivery costs: repeat use, simple modification, online delivery, automatic assessment and progress reports, online learning material.
- Employee features: Access and ability to organise own training programme, with or without HR department’s input. Access to video and audio, literature, assessment tools. Employee forum allows communication with others completing the same training.
- Management features: Management is able to define development targets and needs, assess progress and results at the employee or department level.
- HR department: Central administration of online courses and training. Seamless and interactive communication. Ease of use and simple modification process. Advanced analytics features.
- Coaches: Ability to adjust information, organise and amend course content, and have direct communication with the training group or individuals.
- Mobile application. Accessing online materials (video, audio, PDF, etc) through a mobile phone, applying for trainings through the app, receiving information on all forthcoming trainings
MANAGEMENT: Managing participants, courses, roles, and generating reports.
CERTIFICATION AND DISPLAY EMPLOYEES’ SCORE – maintaining training records and performance.
ADMINISTRATION AND TRACKING – attendance, time on task, and student progress
FEEDBACK: Discussion questions, quizzes, questionnaires
REAL TIME AND SELF-PACED LEARNING: Synchronous learning occurs in real-time, with all participants interacting at the same time (e.g. testing), while asynchronous learning is self-paced.